Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My first blog!! Hip Hip Hurray!!

Finally after eons I start writing again. Guess it is the outcome of my perfectly nonchalant bordering on boring job. People in my life have reacted differently to my present state of mind.


My dad (who has worked in bank for some 30 odd years) - " How can any one complaint of  job being boring ?!  You do it to earn money and you just do it!! "
He has a point there. I do want to earn money.


My Mom - "What!! You want to quit a perfectly good company because you find it boring ?? You are totally thankless plus crazy.. You need to be more mature."
At this point the conversation goes on to a totally different level!!


My Husband  - "Ok.. You can quit the job and get another one. But what would you like to do? What interests you?"
Now from the umpteen interests I have, I name one.
My Hus - "Do you know what you have to study to pursue this? Talked to anyone about it?"
I sigh and realise that a change of topic is become necessary. For I know nothing about my interest except that it fascinates me!!


My friend - "You will find any job boring after a week!! That's your nature."
That was very very helpful!!


After having the above conversation in a while loop of some n number (Sorry I am a s/w engineer after all!!) , I decide not to quit my job , atleast for the present. And then I had this idea of starting a blog for I used to write a lot once upon a time. So here is my first post. Here is to wishing myself hundreds of post!! And saying bah to boredom!!

1 comment: