Thursday, October 8, 2009

Healthy Wealthy Wise!!



Maggi!! A brand name I grew up hearing. A dish that was taboo at home except for once a month. A dish that can be served anywhere anytime as any meal by anybody who knows how to boil 2 cups of water. A dish that mothers still consider as junk , kids consider as cool and working proffesionals like me consider as "God Send". A dish that has silently found its own place in most of the middle class families in the country today.

Yesterday, like a typical weekday night,  I had to resort to this life saver for dinner. Thinking healthy (which i rarely do nowadays!) , I decided to throw in all the available vegetables in the house along with 4 packets of vegetable atta maggi. I ended up adding onioins, carrots, peas, capsicum and even palak!! (believe me guys, you wouldnt know the bitter taste of palak in maggi). And in 15 minutes I could serve piping hot dinner.

This had me thinking... How can maggi of all the food be classified as junk? Yesterday's dinner was healthier than an average dinner. It was certainly cost effective than having a meal for two in any decent restaurant of today. Plus it was tasty and time saver. Doesn't this make maggi a "Healthy Wealthy Wise" choice ?!

So enjoy your maggi!!


No comments:

Post a Comment